Monday, May 25, 2009

Luggage Tags & other Swaps

Once again, I've signed up for another swap ~ don't you just love SWAPS? I cannot resist them. I love to see all the creative ideas others have and share mine with them. So, here are the newest swaps.
Postcards
This is my exchange card for May. All the rain we've had has also brought some of the most gorgeous flowers. If you've never made any of these little gems, you should really try it. You can mail them, hand stamped from the Post office, and they are a treat to receive.








Sock Block Swap
I've been participating in this cute exchange for several months and can just imagine the cute quilt these blocks are going to make. This is my block for May.












And now to the last swap ~ luggage tags. The picture shows the tags with out the tie-ons but you can see the space for the hole (not yet cut) at the top where I will thread thru the tie-ons.
I did these on the embroidery machine in two hoopings and they were such fun to make, I'm making more for my Christmas gifts box. The design is one of mine, not purchased anywhere.

That is what I accomplished this weekend. It always feels so good to create something, doesn't it? Have a wonderful rest of the week! hugs

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Wow I just stumbled across your blog...looking for cute pin cushinons ideas!! I just LOVE your blog!! I am following it now!! Love all your cute ideas...
Check my blog..I am about to put my steps 1-3 of a mystery quilt I am doing...still not sure about it. Triangles arent my forte!!